Explore the hilly capital’s abundance of historic churches, famous squares and its breathtaking seaside. Learn the history behind the lively atmospheres of the Chiado, Baixa and Belém districts.
The package inclusions and exclusions
What's included in this pack
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability;
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (by phone or by e-mail at least 12 hours before the pick up);
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle;
- Private driver/guide;
- Pick up and Drop off in your Hotel/Accomodation in Lisbon (other regions subject to an extra charge);
- Free Wi-fi;
- Free Waters;
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat;
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking;
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets cold so make sure you bring a jacket;
- Special Surprise.
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified.