Road transportation and Transfer
1. Payment must be made before starting the vehicle.
2. When the booking is made by telephone, email or App, the booking is subjected to our Terms and Conditions.
3. The booking can be confirmed by email. This must be presented to the driver or his representative, both for the trip to and from the final destination.
4. Alteration of the Pickup or Dropoff destination needs to be pre-requested by email, at least 24 hours before the estimated time for the service. Any modifications to a reserve may be subject to a surcharge.
5. Clients have the right to cancel the reservation by telephone followed by email.
6. Clients are limited to two items of luggage including a golf bag. All luggage items must be stored properly in the vehicle’s comportments in order to improve the trip safety and regulations. Any excess luggage must be declared when booking. In case of excess luggage or oversize luggage, SixEmotions reserves the right to charge an excess baggage allowance or refuse to transport the items.
7. SixEmotions reserves the right (and delegates to its drivers the right) to refuse to carry any person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs and / or whose behavior is considered a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
8. Smoking, drinking alcohol, carbonated drinking, eating or drugs are not allowed in SixEmotion’s vehicles.
9. SixEmotions can only be held responsible for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses arising directly from a failure in the transfer service booking.
10. SixEmotions is not responsible for delays before or during transport to and from the indicated addresses at the time of booking, caused for reasons such as traffic conditioning or weather.
11. SixEmotions delegates to its drivers the right to charge 20% over the rated fee for each service performed between the time 22:00pm and 08h00am.
12. Tour services are to be performed by pre-organized language speaking. Specific interpreter guides have additional cost per consultation.
13. SixEmotions Drivers & Guides, will receive our Clients at the Airport and Sea Port arrival or departure terminals with the company identification plate and Client's name plate, but also at Hotels, B&B accommodations or any other location indicated by the Client at the time of booking.
14. SixEmotions, delegates its drivers to ensure a quality service throughout the route, as well as during tours.
15. In case you do not find the representative when exiting arrival or departure gates, please call No. 00351 939 182 666 / 00351 963 247 434 / 00351 963 090 760 firstname.lastname@example.org