1. If you choose to use the SixEmotions Platform or Collective Content, you do so voluntarily and at your own risk. The SixEmotions Platform and its Collective Content are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
You confirm that you have been given all the opportunities you deemed necessary to investigate the SixEmotions Services, laws, rules or regulations that may apply to your Advertisements and / or Partner Services that you are benefiting from and that do not is based on any legal doctrine or fact provided by SixEmotions in connection with an Advertisement.
If, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we decide to verify the identity or background checks of any Member, we disclaim any warranties of any kind, express or implied, that such verifications will identify a previous misconduct of a Member or that a Member shall not behave in the future.
2. You agree that certain Experiences, Events, Other Services or Products made available by Partners may involve inherent risks and that by participating in such services you choose to voluntarily assume those risks.
3. Some Experiences, Events, Other Services or Products made available by the Partners may imply the risk of illness, injury, disability or death, so it is freely and voluntarily that the user assumes these risks, by choosing to participate in the Services provided by the Partners in question. You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during and after your participation in any of the Services provided by Partner or the Online Payment Service.
4. If accompanied by a minor, an additional guest, Client is solely responsible for supervising the minor throughout the Service period provided by Partner and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, agrees to release and exempt SixEmotions from all obligations and liabilities in any way arising out of any injury, death, loss or injury to the minor, during the entire period of the Service made available by the Partner or in any way related to the Service provided by the Partner.
5. The previous disclaimers apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. You may have other legal rights. However, the duration of the legally required guarantees, if any, shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
1. As a Client, you are responsible for leaving the equipment or facilities (including any private or public property) in the same state as you found it when you started the Experience, Event or other Service. You are responsible for your own acts and omissions, as well as for the acts and omissions of any person who invites or otherwise accompanies you in the Experience, Event or other Service to the exclusion of the Partner or his or her team.
2. If a Partner furnishes proof that Client has damaged equipment or any private or public property or otherwise during the Experience, Event or other Service. Partner may attempt to obtain compensation from Client through legal mechanisms at its disposal. If a Partner submits a Client Damage Claim to SixEmotions, Client will be given an opportunity to respond. If you agree to pay to Partner or SixEmotions to determine, in its sole discretion, that you are liable for the damages expressed in the Indemnity Claim, MassTechlace Finance will charge you and / or deduct from the Security (if applicable) the required amounts to cover Damages Compensation. SixEmotions also reserves the right to charge the Client to payment in another way, as well as to use other measures available to him in this context, in situations where the User is liable for a Damage Claim including, without limitation, limitations in relation to any request for collection by the Partner.
3. The Partners agree to cooperate and support SixEmotions in good faith, as well as to provide information and to take actions reasonably requested by SixEmotions, related to any Claims, or other claims and claims presented by Clients, relating to (i) Experiences , Events or other Services and Products (including, without limitation, payment requests made under the SixEmotions Partner Guarantee); (ii) Co Partner agreements may be conducted by SixEmotions or a third party selected by SixEmotions or its insurer in connection with losses for which a Partner requests payment to Client.
4. Be a Client or Co Partner, you agree that SixEmotions may require a claim under your insurance policy or a partner insurance policy relating to any damages or losses you may have caused or for which you are responsible, to any personal or other proprietary property of the Partner (including, without limitation, amounts paid by SixEmotions. You agree to cooperate and support SixEmotions in good faith and to provide the information requested by SixEmotions in order to submit a Request for Compensation under your insurance policy, including without limitation, signing documents and performing all acts that SixEmotions may request to assist you in achieving the foregoing.
Ascertain and Compliance
1. The Client shall carefully review the description of any Experience, Event, other Service or Product proposed by the SixEmotions Platform Partner that it intends to reserve, to ensure that it meets (as well as any other Clients to whom it is booking) requirements age, proficiency, physical fitness or other requirements specified by the Partner in your Announcement. At its sole discretion, Client may choose to inform Partner of any health or physical conditions or other circumstances that may affect Client's ability, belief or ideology, and any additional Clients, to participate in any Experience, Event, Other Service or Product made available by Partner. In addition, certain laws, such as the legal minimum drinking age, may also apply at the place of the Experience, Event, other Service, or Partner Product. You are responsible for identifying, understanding and complying with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your participation in an Experience, Event, Other Service or when purchasing a Product proposed by Partner.
2. Before and during an Experience, Event, Other Service or acquisition of Partner Products, you must always follow the Partner's safety and hygiene instructions and regulations.
3. The Client may not be accompanied by other persons to an Experience, Event or other Service of the Partner unless he has added it as an Additional Client during the reservation process on the SixEmotions Platform.
1. You are solely responsible for complying with all laws, rules, regulations and obligations applicable to the use of the SixEmotions Platform. The User declares that it will not and will not help or allow third parties:
• violate or circumvent any applicable laws or regulations, contracts and third party rights as well as this agreement with SixEmotions;
• use the SixEmotions Platform or its Content for any commercial or other purpose, other than those expressly permitted by these Terms, or in a manner that falsely suggests approval or partnership with SixEmotions, or in any way misleads others into which relates to the user's affiliation with SixEmotions;
• copy, store or otherwise access or use any information, including personally identifiable information about any other Member, included in the SixEmotions Platform, in a manner not included in the SixEmotions Data Protection Policy or these Terms, or that in any way constitute a violation of the privacy rights of Members or third parties;
• use the SixEmotions Platform for the distribution of unsolicited commercial messages ("spam");
• contacting another Member for any purpose other than to raise an issue related to your own reservation of the Service or Product advertised or the use of the SixEmotions Platform by the Member concerned, including, without limitation, recruiting or otherwise inviting any Member to join third party services, applications or websites, without SixEmotions' prior written consent;
• use the SixEmotions Platform to request, make or accept a reservation outside of the SixEmotions Platform in order to circumvent the commissions or for any other reason;
• request, accept, or make any payment in respect of Service or Product Pricing outside the SixEmotions Platform. If you do so, you acknowledge and agree: (i) you are violating these Terms; (ii) assumes all risks and liability for such collection, and (iii) exonerate SixEmotions from any liability for the transaction in question;
• discriminate or harass someone based on race, nationality, religion, sex, sexual identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation, or otherwise engaging in any violent, harmful, abusive or disruptive behavior;
• misuse or abuse any Ads or services associated with SixEmotions in its sole discretion.
• use, disclose, mirror or frame the SixEmotions Platform, its Content or any element advertised on the SixEmotions Platform, the SixEmotions name, any SixEmotions trademark, logo or other information, SixEmotions or related to SixEmotions, the presentation and design of any page or form included on any of the SixEmotions Platform pages, without the express written consent of SixEmotions;
• dilute, tarnish or otherwise impair the SixEmotions brand, including by unauthorized use of its Content, registration and / or use of SixEmotions or derived names in domain names, trade names, trademarks, or other source identifiers which closely mimic or that by their resemblance to SixEmotions domains, trademarks, slogans, promotional campaigns or Collective Content may cause confusion;
• use any robots, spiders, crawlers, scrapers or other means or automatic processes to access, collect data or other content, or otherwise interact with the SixEmotions Platform, for any purpose other than those set forth in this Agreement or expressly authorized in writing by SixEmotions;
• prevent, disregard, delete, disable, impair, decrypt or otherwise attempt to circumvent or control any technological measures implemented by SixEmotions or any of its suppliers, Partners or other third parties in order to protect the SixEmotions Platform;
• attempt to decrypt, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any or any set of software used to make the SixEmotions Platform available;
• take any action that could damage or impair the performance or proper functioning of the SixEmotions Platform;
• export, re-export, import or transfer the APP, except as authorized by the export control laws of its jurisdiction and any other applicable legislation; or
• violate or infringe upon the rights of any person or in any way harm anyone.
2. You acknowledge that SixEmotions has no obligation to monitor the access or use of the SixEmotions Platform, or to analyze or establish a specific impediment to accessing any Partner, Employee or Client Content, to edit it although it has the right to (i) operate, protect and improve the SixEmotions Platform (including, without limitation, for the purpose of fraud prevention, risk assessment, research and support to Client, Partner or Employee); (ii) ensure compliance with these Terms by Clients, Partners, Employees or any other User; (iii) comply with applicable law or an order or requirement of a court, law enforcement or other administrative entity or governmental body; (iv) accept Partner or Employee Content that it determines to be harmful or objectionable; or (v) as set forth in these Terms. Clients, Partners and Employees agree to cooperate and support SixEmotions in good faith and to provide SixEmotions with all necessary information and to take such action as may be requested by SixEmotions within the scope of any investigation by SixEmotions or its representative misuse or abuse of the SixEmotions Platform.
3. If you suspect that any Member with whom you interact, online or in person, is acting or acting inappropriately, including, without restriction, someone who: (i) engages in offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behavior; (ii) suspects that you are stealing it; or (iii) engages in any disturbing conduct, you should promptly report it to the appropriate authorities and then to SixEmotions by contacting us and indicating your police station and police report number (if available) . You agree that any report you make does not obligate us to take any action (other than required by law, if any).
1. You acknowledge and accept that all risks arising from your access to and use of the SixEmotions Platform, Collective Content, your publication or reservation of any Advertisement through the SixEmotions Platform, your participation in or use of any Experience, Event, Other Service or Product made available by Partner, participation in the Online Payment Service or any other interaction that you have with any Members, personally or online, is your responsibility.
2. Neither SixEmotions nor any other party involved in the creation, production or availability of Experiments, Events, other Services or Products on the SixEmotions Platform or its Collective Content shall be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or indirect damages, including loss of profits , loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure, costs of replacement products or services, or any compensation for bodily injury, personal injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with: (i) these Terms; (ii) the use or inability to use the SixEmotions Platform or its Collective Content; (iii) any communications, interactions or meetings with other Members or third parties with whom you communicate, interact with, or otherwise encounter, as a result of your use of the SixEmotions Platform; or (iv) your publication or reservation of Experiences, Events, Other Services or Products made available by Partner in Advertisements, whether based on warranties, contracts, unlawful acts (including negligence), product liability or any other theory of law, and whether or not SixEmotions has been informed of the possibility of such damages and even if a remedy herein defined is deemed not to have fulfilled its primary purpose.
3. Except for our obligations to pay amounts to the Partners in question in accordance with these Terms or following a request for payment approved under any Warranty in force, under no circumstances shall the liability be aggregated with SixEmotions, arising out of or relating to these Terms and to the use of the SixEmotions Platform by the user or Member, including without restriction, with its publication or reservation of any Experiences, Events, other Services or Products on the SixEmotions Platform or with the use or impossibility of using the SixEmotions Platform or its Collective Content and in connection with any Experiences, Events, other Services or Products made available by Partner, Online Payment Service or interactions with any other Members, shall exceed the amounts you paid or owe for any reservations you made, as Client through Silver in the twelve (12) months prior to the event for which he incurred liability or, in the case of a Partner, the amounts paid to SixEmotions in the twelve (12) months prior to the event for which he incurred liability or one hundred euros (€ 100) , if such payments have not been made, as the case may be.
4. The limits of liability for damages set forth above are basic elements of the basis of the business agreement between the Member and SixEmotions and does not affect SixEmotions' liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of the Member or User himself or for fraudulent, false statements regarding a fundamental issue or any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.