1. Unless supplemented by additional terms and conditions, policies, guidelines or standards, these Terms constitute a entire Agreement between the User or Member and SixEmotions with respect to its subject matter, superseding any prior oral or written understandings or agreements between SixEmotions and the User or Member, with respect to accessing and using the SixEmotions Platform.
2. This Agreement to use the SixEmotions Platform does not establish a joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship between the User or Member and SixEmotions.
3. These Terms are not intended to confer and confer no rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties hereunder as interveners.
4. If any provision in these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, its amendment shall be in writing and accepted by SixEmotions or MassTechlace in writing and accepted by SixEmotions or MassTechlace so that it can be deleted but will not affect the validity applicability of the remaining provisions.
5. Failure by SixEmotions to enforce any right or provision set forth in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and accepted by SixEmotions in writing. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, the application by either party of any of its remedies provided in these Terms shall not preclude recourse to the other remedies provided for in these Terms or otherwise permitted by law.
6. You may not assign or transfer your position in this Agreement and your rights and obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of SixEmotions. SixEmotions may, without limitation, assign or transfer its position in this Agreement and any rights and obligations hereunder, in its sole discretion, upon thirty days' prior notice. Your right to terminate this Agreement at any time is not affected.
7. Unless otherwise provided, any notices or other communications to Members, authorized or required under this Agreement, shall be provided electronically and sent by SixEmotions by e-mail, or notifications published on the SixEmotions Platform or service by means of messages (including SMS and WeChat). With regard to notifications to Members residing in Portugal, the date of receipt will be considered the date on which SixEmotions or MassTechlace Financeira transmits the notification.
8. If you have any questions regarding these Terms, you should send us an e-mail. SixEmotions will make available a copy of these General Terms and Conditions of Service upon request.