Our trip starts in Óbidos where we find the Church of Santa Maria which dates back to the Muslim period and was later consecrated by D. Afonso Henriques after the conquest of the village in 1148. Time to explore the village a little inside the walls and appreciate some typical products.
We will then travel to Nazaré more concretely to the Church of Nossa Senhora da Nazaré which is located in the promontory of Nazaré and dates originally from the year 711D.C. The present Sanctuary dates from XIV century and was founded by the King D. Fernando.
We will continue from the Battle to the Monastery of Santa Maria da Vitoria, better known as the Monastery of Batalha, which was built by King João I in 1386 to thank Virgin Mary for his victory in the battle of Aljubarrota.
Finally we continue to Fátima where the Mariano cult knows its splendor and where you can also visit and know both the new Sanctuary and the oldest part having the chance to approach the image of Nossa Senhora de Fátima in the Apparition’s chapel.
The package inclusions and exclusions
What's included in this pack
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability;
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (by phone or by e-mail at least 12 hours before the pick up);
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle;
- Maximum of 7 persons per vehicle;
- Private driver/guide;
- Pick up and Drop off in your Hotel/Accomodation in Lisbon (other regions subject to an extra charge);
- Free Wi-fi;
- Free Waters;
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat;
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking;
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets cold so make sure you bring a jacket;
- Special Surprise.
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified.