Slightly outside Lisbon we find several King’s and Queen’s scenarios beginning in Sintra where we can visit either the Quinta da Regaleira, the Moorish Castle or the Pena Palace.
We make a stop in a traditional village called Negrais to lunch in a typical portuguese restaurant that serves a very famous and traditional dish named Roast Suckling Pig.
After lunch we head to Cabo da Roca most known for being the most western point of continental Europe. Luís de Camões described this place as "Where the earth ends and the Sea begins" in The Lusiadas (canto III).
Then we will pass by Guincho towards Cascais with stop at Boca do Inferno. This place has this name due to its morphology and also because of the tremendous and frightening impact that the waves have there
The package inclusions and exclusions
What's included in this pack
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability;
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (by phone or by e-mail at least 12 hours before the pick up);
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle;
- Maximum of 7 persons per vehicle;
- Private driver/guide;
- Pick up and Drop off in your Hotel/Accomodation in Lisbon (other regions subject to an extra charge);
- Free Wi-fi;
- Free Waters;
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat;
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking;
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets cold so make sure you bring a jacket;
- Special Surprise.
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified.
Lunch in Negrais
Cabo da Roca
From the Moors Castle you can see the Pena Palace
"Where the earth ends and the sea begins" By Luis de Camões
The nineteenth century royal beach