Come and meet the other side of tejo. Start by enjoying the panoramic view from the Cristo Rei with Lisbon, the 25 de Abril Bridge and the River Tagus as a backdrop. Come and meet one of the best ambassadors of the Peninsula of Setúbal Moscatel wine. Discover its history that dates back to the 13th and 14th centuries with a stunning visit to the most emblematic cellars of the region, to José Maria da Fonseca and Quinta da Bacalhoa where you can taste the best wines produced there. We end the visit to Cabo Espichel where you can get marveled with the monumental natural landscape provided by the cape there or let yourself be carried away by the heritage building of the Sanctuary of Nossa Senhora do Cabo.
The package inclusions and exclusions
What's included in this pack
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability;
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (by phone or by e-mail at least 12 hours before the pick up);
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle;
- Maximum of 7 persons per vehicle;
- Private driver/guide;
- Pick up and Drop off in your Hotel/Accomodation in Lisbon (other regions subject to an extra charge);
- Free Wi-fi;
- Free Waters;
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat;
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking;
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets cold so make sure you bring a jacket;
- Special Surprise.
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified.
Christ the King
José Maria da Fonseca
Quinta da Bacalhoa
This monument is the best viewpoint overlooking the city of Lisbon.